It is literally moments before I get up to teach at my new church. I cannot begin to tell you how the past 14 almost 15 years have prepared me for this moment. I am humbled and in total amazement as to how wonderfully and perfectly God works. God says that He planned good works for me to do before the foundations of the earth…..for this point in time in history…this is that work!
This morning, I am beginning a series entitled “building together.” The key text is Luke 6:46-49 which is appropriate based on the events of this past weekend…but obviously I had nothing to do with the Hurricanes 🙂 –
There are 5 values that we will be a part of our foundation:
- We will value reading God’s word
- We will value doing what God says
- We will value togetherness
- We will value God’s grace to us and to others
- We will value holding things loosely